Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hybrid Layout and Wearable Art


There is always a story behind my mixed media layouts; this is our story! I always tell my boyfriend, "he shot me with a bullet full of love," not sure what it feels to be shot… I assume someone feels it all over, and this is how he makes me feel. He has shot me with True love, Strength, Patience, Friendship, most importantly, to love myself. I love him to death! 

I entirely created this 12x12 page on Photoshop. I created a gun brush, and also used some flourish, grunge, and ink brushes. Then printed it on 140lb Canson watercolor paper. I have the Canon pro 9000, which allows me to print out sheets as big as 13x19.
I then added a picture of my boyfriend and I. I added ink, paint stickers, rub-ons, a bullet charm from a necklace I found at the dollar store, some wire material, distress ink, and some trim. 





                                                                    
                                                                     Wearable Art
I went further and made myself some wearable art with this layout. I used to pieces of  Inkssentials Memory Glass  1 ½ x 1 ½, copper foil tape, heart and bullet charm, alcohol ink, flux, soldering iron, lead free solder and a jump ring. I will wear it with pride!

1 comment: